Introduzione in Italiano
miglior software di Analisi e Grafica scientifica per Ricercatori
Origin Pro include una serie di caratteristiche che soddisfano al meglio le necessità di Ricercatori e Tecnici in diverse aree del mondo Universitario, della Ricerca e dell'Industria; è inoltre dotato di strumenti di statistica avanzata, regressione, analisi non lineare delle curve, processamento di segnali, processamento di immagini e analisi dei picchi
I potenti strumenti di analisi dati, i file di lavoro a fogli multipli, la pubblicazione di grafici di grande qualità, il batch processing e l'automazione di analisi ripetitive e la produzione di report, forniscono un solido e integrato ambiente software per importare, esplorare e analizzare dati, creare e modificare grafici e pubblicare il proprio lavoro.
Origin è disponibile anche in versione Std, che seppur depotenziata di molte analisi statistiche e della programmazione e analisi dei picchi avanzata, consente comunque di acquisire un ottimo strumento di analisi e grafica a un prezzo più basso. Per la lista completa delle differenze tra la Pro e la Std consultare la scheda PDF comparativa Differenze Origin Pro e Std.
Licenza Wide per l'Università
Origin Pro is the data analysis and graphing software of choice for
over half a million scientists and engineers in commercial industries,
academia, and government laboratories worldwide. Origin Pro offers an
easy-to-use interface for beginners, combined with the ability to
perform advanced customization as you become more familiar with the
Origin graphs and analysis results can automatically update on
data or parameter change, allowing you to create templates for
repetitive tasks or to perform batch operations from the user interface,
without the need for programming. Extend the capabilities in Origin by
installing free Apps available from our website. Connect with other
applications such as MATLAB™, LabVIEW™ or Microsoft© Excel, or create
custom routines within Origin using our scripting and C languages,
embedded Python, or the R console.
Take your data analysis to the next level with Origin Pro. In
addition to all of Origin Std's features, Origin Pro offers advanced analysis
tools and Apps for Peak Fitting, Surface Fitting, Statistics and Signal
Visit the Origin vs. OriginPro page to view a comparison table.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, visit our Top Features page to see what's new in the latest version, or browse our Key Features by Version page.
e Origin Std
Browse the sections below to learn more about Origin and OriginPro. Features available only in OriginPro are marked as PRO.
With over 100 built-in graph types and point-and click customization of all elements, Origin makes it easy to create and customize publication-quality graphs. You can add additional axes and panels, add, remove plots, etc. to suit your needs. Batch plot new graphs with similar data structure, or save the customized graph as graph template or save customized elements as graph themes for future use.
- Column & Bar Charts: Basic, Stacked, Grouped
- Floating Column & Bar Charts
- Bridge Plot
- 2D Pie and Doughnut Chart
- Line Plot
- Scatter Plot (with X,Y Error Bar, Column Scatter, Drop Lines, Color Map, Size Map)
- Line + Symbol Plot
- Density Dots Plot
- Area Plot (Area, Stacked Area, Fill Area)
- Multi-Axis & Multi-Panel Plots
- Trellis Plot
- Cluster Plot
- Kite Diagram
- Ternary & Piper Plots
- Polar Plot
- Waterfall Plot
- Contour & Heatmap
- Vector Plot
- Wind Rose Plot (Binned/Raw Data)
- Spider Plot/Radar Chart
- Smith Charts
- Zoom Plot
- Stock Plots
- Profile Plot
- Image Plot
- 2D Function & Parametric Function Plots
- Box Chart, Grouped Box Chart
- Violin Plot
- Histogram, Stacked Histograms
- Marginal Box/ Histogram Chart
- Histogram + Probabilities Plot
- Scatter Matrix Plot
- 2D Kernel Density Plot
- Probability & Q-Q Plots
- QC(Xbar-R) Chart
- Pareto Chart
- Parallel Plot
- Sankey and Alluvial Diagrams
- Population Pyramid
- Before-After Plot
- 3D Symbol/Trajectory/Line/Vector Plot
- 3D Bar Plot
- 3D Surface Plot
- 3D Function & Parametric Function Plots
- 3D Ribbons/Walls Plot
- 3D Waterfall Plot
- 3D Ternary Plot
- 3D Pie Chart
- 3D Column Chart
- 3D Ternary Plot (Scatter or Colormap Surface)
- Tetrahedral Scatters/Lines/Line+Symbols
- Voronoi Diagram
- Paired Comparison Plot
- Means Plot
- Venn Diagram
- Forest Plot
- Polar/Ternary Kernel Density Plot
- Poincare Plot
- Andrews Plot
- Manhattan Plot for GWAS
- 3D Stacked Histograms
- 3D Wall Profile
- Zoomed Inset
- Treemap Plot
- Polyline Profile
- Heat Map with Dendrogram
Mini Toolbars for Quick and Easy Graph Customization
Edit and customize graph elements quickly using Mini Toolbars.
These toolbars are sensitive to the type of graph and object selected. The buttons in the pop up provide access to all of the common customization options, so you can perform quick changes to your graph without opening complex dialogs.
Customize group or individual data plots, axes scales and styles, font settings for all text on page, layer properties, page properties and more using these convenient pop up toolbars. You can even copy a data plot from one graph and paste to another graph!
- Impressive Import Speed for Large Data
- Importing Files (more than 30 data formats)
- Data Connectors
- Working with Excel
- Database Import
- Zoom and Pan
- Alter or Remove Data Points
- Examine Data Points and Related Data
Data Analysis and Statistics
Origin and OriginPro provide a rich set of tools for performing exploratory and advanced analysis of your data. Please view the following sections for details.
Origin provides several gadgets to perform exploratory analysis by interacting with data plotted in a graph.
- Select data range interactively using a Region-of-Interest (ROI) box
- View immediate results as you move or resize the ROI.
- Generate detailed reports from the analysis
- Options for customizing visual results and report settings
- Save settings as a Theme for repeat use
- Repeat the analysis on all data plots in graph layer or page
- Same or different gadgets can be applied multiple times in same graph
- Hide ROI box temporarily for printing and export
Curve and Surface Fitting
Origin provides various tools for linear, polynomial and nonlinear curve and surface fitting. Fitting routines use state-of-the-art algorithms. The sections below provide a summary of key features.
- Flexible data input. Select from worksheet or graph.
- Specify sub range of data graphically or by numeric begin and end values
- Fit multiple datasets independently, globally, or in concatenate/replicate mode
- Global fitting allows sharing of parameters across datasets
- Select from close to 200 built-in fitting functions arranged in categories
- Create your own fitting function using our Fitting Function Builder wizard
- Fit with explicit and implicit functions
- Specify bounds and constraints to limit parameter space
- Control the fitting process by performing step-wise iterations
- Detailed report sheet including fit statistics, parameters and ANOVA tables, and residuals analysis
- Calculate Y/X values for new set of X/Y values based on the fit curve
- Iteration Algorithms for nonlinear regression: Levenberg-Marquardt and Orthogonal Distance Regression (Pro)
Comparing Models and Datasets
Origin provides several features for peak analysis, from baseline correction to peak finding, peak integration, peak deconvolution and fitting. The following sections list the key features for peak analysis.
- Baseline Detection
- Peak Integration
- Peak Fitting PRO
- Peak Finding
- Batch Peak Analysis PRO
Origin provides a wide array of tools for statistical analysis.
In addition, Origin provides Stats Advisor App which helps user to interactively choose the appropriate statistical test, analysis tool or App.
- Descriptive Statistics
- Parametric Tests
- Non-parametric Tests
- Multivariate Analysis
- Additional Analyses
Origin provides a wide array of tools for signal processing.
- Wavelet Analysis
- Additional Tools
From simple column calculations to interpolation, calculus and integration, Origin provides a wide range of tools for mathematical analysis of worksheet and matrix data.
- Column and Cell Calculations
- Interpolation and Extrapolation
- Differentiation and Integration
Origin provides multiple powerful data manipulation tools which can be used for pre-analysis data processing. The pre-analysis data processing can be carried out right after importing data into Origin, and help to get the data into a desired form for analysis in a quick and intuitive way.
- Extraction and Reduction
Exporting and Presentation
Origin provides many options for exporting and presentation, from sending graphs to PowerPoint, to creating movies
- Resize Graph for Publishing
- Exporting Graphs
- Pasting and Embedding
- Creating Movies
- Send Graphs to PowerPoint or Word
- Copy and Paste HTML or EMF Tables
- Slide Show
- Layout Page
- Custom Reports
Origin provides multiple ways to handle repetitive graphing, importing and data analysis tasks. Batch operations can be performed directly from the GUI, without the need for any programming
- For Graphing
- For Importing
- For Analysis
Project and Data Management
The following are some of the key features related to data management in Origin.
- Origin Project (OPJ, OPJU) File
- Workbooks and Worksheets
- Matrix books, Sheet and Objects
- Password Protection
Programming and Connectivity
As your Origin use expands, you may want to programmatically access existing features in Origin, add your own custom routines and tools, or communicate with Origin from other applications. To facilitate such customizations, Origin provides the following options.
- Origin C
- R and Rserve Console
- MATLAB Console
- Mathematica Link
- LabVIEW Sub VIs
Extend graphing and analysis functionality of Origin by installing free Apps from our File Exchange site. A selection of recently published Apps are displayed below.
Origin 2020b Feature Highlights
How do I get Origin 2020b?
This new version will share the same settings with versions 2018 through 2020. If you have any of those versions, you can simply install and run this new version. No license activation is needed as long as you are eligible for this new version.
New Mini Toolbars for Worksheets and Matrixsheets
- Quick access to common operations on cell, column, row and worksheet
- Toggle display of cell formula, categorical index, column list view, or worksheet organizer
- Toggle matrix view, image slider, or X/Y coordinates
- Mask selected data range or copy to paste into a graph
- Customize Mini Toolbars by adding/removing buttons
Mini Toolbar Additions for Graphs
New Mini toolbar buttons have been added for graphs:
- Fit page to layers, and window view toggle
- Show, hide, add plots in layer, and rescale to show all
- Add Statistics Reference Lines for plots in layer
- Wrap Text button for label, legend, axis title and tick labels
- More axis break customizations such as style, length, etc.
- More buttons for plot types, such as fill area for area plot
- Single point and single label customization
- Graphic object and multi-object customization
- More options in Mini Axis dialogs
- Customize Mini Toolbars by adding or removing buttons
Browser Graph for Multichannel Data Exploration
This version introduces a set of Browser Graph templates that allow for quick and easy exploration of multi-column data:
- Allow quick selection of columns to plot, such as by picking every Nth column
- Choice of line and histogram plots
- Interactively turn selected plots on/off to explore
- Sort plots using any metadata value
- Options to add data from current sheet or other sheets or books
Data Connector Improvements
Several additons and improvements have been implemented for Data Connectors in this version:
- Data Navigator panel added to worksheet to view and change subset of data to be imported, for instance when importing multi-sheet Excel files
- Improvements to CSV Connector for auto-detecting date/time and data blocks
- New Database Connector dialog allows use of connection string, an existing ODBC datasource, a custom ODBC connection w/o datasource or an OLE DB connection
- Improved MATLABTM, HDF and NetCDF Data Connectors
- Several new connectors for other file formats (Please see Apps section below)
Improved Graph Customization
Several new options and improvements have been added for graph customization in this version:
- Copy data for plotting Mini Toolbar button
- Wrap Text in Legend, Axis Title, Text Labels
- Curve Tool for creating editable freehand curved objects
- Droplines at specified points only
- Connected line, symbol and dropline in 2D and 3D column/bar plot
- Data Highlighting in 3D graph
- Box chart improvements
- Middle level control in 3-color mixing of Colormap
- Reverse plots in layer in Object Manager
- More axis break styles
- Skew Plots with adjusted Angles between Axes
- Symmetrical Positive and Negative Log Scale
Three color mixing for colormaps with specific middle position value
Add drop lines at specific index or x values
Positive and Negative Symmetrical Log Scale
Multiple options for axis break in Mini Toolbar
New Graph Types
The following new graph types have been added in this version:
- Bland-Altman Plot
- Beeswarm Plot
- Radial Lines and Bars
- Bullet Chart: Vertical, Horizontal and Normalized
- Streamline Plot
- 3D XYY "Side-by-Side" Bar Chart
Stacked Radial Bar Chart, also known as Nightingale Rose Chart, or Coxcomb Chart.
The new Correlation Plot App introduced in this version allows several variations to display correlation coefficients:
- Scatter vs. Heatmap vs. Ellipse
- Upper vs Lower Triangular vs Square configuration
- Flexible Labels:
- Significance Mark
- Insignificant Mark
- Correlation Coefficient
- p Value
Correlation Upper Triangular Plot
Correlation Lower Triangular Plot
The following new Apps are available with this latest version. Several Data Connector Apps that are shipped with the product have also been improved and updated.
- Better display of cell contents instead of ####
- Allow up to 799 characters in Text cell (increased from 252 in previous versions)
- File: Project Properties dialog to save decimal separator info. in project file
- Change X or Y of plot to column from other worksheet
- Easy way to go to corresponding graph from result sheet
- Allow MATLAB Console to connect to already running instance of MATLAB
- Copy entire hierarchical sheet as HTML
- Copy EMF image in cell and paste into other applications
- Text2Cols X-Function to Split Text Cell with separator to Columns
- Remove/Combine Duplicated Rows with multiple reference columns and duplication tolerance
- Split worksheet by reference column value change, direction change and direction reset
- Output Data source in Append worksheets result
- Join Worksheet by Column and Label improvements
- Shrink matrix with more statistics
- Speed up unstacking columns
- Peak Analyzer improvements such as filter peaks by script, sort peaks in peak properties sheet, etc.
- Batch PA improvements such as faster speed, recalculation option, sort peaks, better message when fit fails, etc.
- Output Gadget results to source data workbook
- Multiple Dataset Identifier in analysis result
- Reprocess and Update button on Batch Processing summary sheet
- Add EC90 and EC10 output for built-in functions and Sigmoidal gadget
- Statsxy X-Function to get statistics by binning
- Mean Comparison in 3 Nonparametric analysis tools
- Sem() function to calculate standard error of dataset
These system requirements apply to the most recent release of Origin and OriginPro.
- Operating System: 64-bit (x64) Microsoft Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
- Processor: 1.6 GHz 64-bit (x64)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 2.0 GB of free hard disk space for program installation + Help files (does not include data storage).
- Other hardware: USB port or DVD drive (if installing from USB stick or DVD)
- Browser: The Learning Center dialog requires Internet Explorer version 11.
Large Datasets, Additional Recommendations:
For users who work with large datasets (e.g. import text files of 10MB in size, or greater), OriginLab makes the following additional recommendations.
- Multi-core processor: The more logical processors, the better
- RAM: At least 16 GB, the more memory the better
- Drive: Solid State Drive (SSD), the faster the better
- Network: If data are on a network, 1000 Mb (Gigabit) is better
See also, documentation of the system variable @IAS which controls the least file size (in MB) to enable multi-threading for import.
Mac users can run Origin by using Microsoft Windows® via Boot Camp or within OS X using third-party virtual machine software.
View requirements and instructions.